Is your pool eco-friendly? Most pools aren’t. But there are ways you can make your pool environment-friendly and safe. Check out these 5 things you can do:
- Use fewer chemicals: Many people put the wrong amount of chemicals in their pool, so make sure you’re always using the right amount because more isn’t always better.
- Cover your pool: A pool cover reduces pool evaporation and keeps in heat.
- Install a pool pump timer: Running your pool pump nonstop uses more energy, and it can cause your pump to breakdown sooner.
- Purchase the right-sized pump: Using a pump that’s too big or too small for your pool wastes energy and isn’t an eco-friendly practice.
- Use an automatic pool cleaner: This device picks up debris and dirt the filter doesn’t catch and helps the filter work more efficiently.
Whether you’re a new pool owner or a seasoned pro, it’s always a good idea to learn more about how to care for your pool in the best way possible. At Hilltop Pools and Spas, we take pride in helping pool owners discover eco-friendly options for a cleaner, healthier pool.
Are you interested in building a custom in-ground pool in your backyard? We can help you with that too! We know how exciting it is to have your own pool, so our pool builders work with you to help you design the pool of your dreams. Whether you want a simple lap pool or want a complex pool setup that includes waterfalls, slides, and other custom features, you can count on our experience and skill to build you a pool you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
To get a quote, call us today at (770) 471-3889.